Your donation can go a long way! For example, you can help us in purchasing adaptive toys that provide access to play for children with disabilities, including toys with Braille for children with visual impairments, social-emotional learning toys, sensory toys, etc.!
Can’t make a monetary donation? No worries! You can also support us by making toy donations! We are always looking to add to toys to our collections. Please read the following before donating.
We can accept:
- Gently used, like-new condition
- Must have all the pieces that are required for the toy/game to work
- Can be easily cleaned
- Appropriate for ages 0-9 years old
We cannot accept:
- ·Stuffed animals
- Toys that are broken
- Toys that have corroded battery parts
- Baby items like play mats, bouncy chairs, walkers, or door swing/outside swings
- Children’s books
- Toys that have been recalled for safety issues
- Large outdoor playhouses
*If there is something that we cannot use in our library, we will try to find a way to re purpose the item or put it into recycling if possible. We work hard on creating very little toy waste that goes to the landfill!
If you have confirmed that your toys are a good fit, please contact us by email and we will set up a time and place to meet [email protected].